There are many free android emulators available on the internet but Nox is among one of the very few emulators which are reliable as well. Nox works seamlessly on windows PC to give you an amazing experience of android right on your windows. Nox app player is based on virtualization and creates a virtual environment of latest android where you can install and run your favourite android apps and games.
Nox app player has a nice and clean user interface which makes its users addicted. We strongly believe if you once start using Nox, you won’t regret at all. Most of the computers around the world are powered by Windows and that’s why we focused primarily on making an android emulator for windows and that is how Nox was made.
Nox is completely free to download and use without any hidden charges. The app has a great usability as well as most of the popular android apps and games are already available for direct downloading from inside Nox for windows. If you are a gamer then you would definitely like this emulator as it supports many third party controller devices including joysticks, etc and support to more devices will be added regularly.
Windows 10 Support
Nox can run on windows 10 with a support of previous versions of windows
Supports High End Android Games
Play high end android games like Asphalt 8 on windows with Nox
Nox not only works on intel but can also run smoothly on AMD based computers.
Game controller support
Nox supports third party controller devices including joysticks to provide amazing gaming experience.
Direct Download Support
Most of the popular apps are available for direct download.
Nox for windows is free to download and use and will always be
How To Install Nox App Player for Windows PC Or Laptop
Here is a tutorial to download and install NOX for Windows based machines:
- First of all you have to download official Nox player from the download button mentioned above.
- Now go to the file download location and open it to start the installation. You have to agree on the terms and conditions and click on install option.
- After clicking on Install option, the installation process of Nox player will be started. It may take few minutes to complete the process.
- Once the installation process will complete it will show the start button. Just click on it and launch the Nox app player on your PC.
- Now NOX emulator is successfully installed . First start may take few minutes of loading time to setup everything on background which is quite normal.
- Now, open Playstore and login with your Google account to start installing and enjoying your favourite android apps on your windows machine.